Next week, XVR Simulation will be exhibiting at the annual Emergency Services Show in the NEC in Birmingham. Together with The Simulation Centre of Coventry University (CUE), we will showcase the latest in Virtual Reality Simulated training for the emergency services at stand Q61.
At the stand, visitors will be able to experience the new version of XVR On Scene, a dedicated area will be set up to showcase the added value of training with Head Mounted Displays. Observation and reconnaissance of an incident can be executed particularly well with On Scene via a Head Mounted Display as we will demonstrate at our stand. Moreover, visitors will be able to exclusively experience the new XVR 360. With the 360, students are able to interact with On Scene scenarios from their own mobile phone, whenever, wherever.
The Simulation Centre of Coventry University will be displaying their ‘Trouble in Paradise’ exercise, as it is being performed by them several times. The exercise utilizes both XVR On Scene as well as Crisis Media. Wednesday 18 September at the Emerging Technologies Theatre, Coventry University will host a seminar together with West Midlands Emergency Services on how to perform a JESIP Training in a Simulated Immersive Environment.
Laatste berichten van (toon alles)
- International exercise with XVR in Austria - 20 september 2019
- XVR EXHIBITING AT EMERGENCY SERVICES SHOW - 13 september 2019
- Elst Transport de specialist voor bouw en industrie - 13 augustus 2019
- Fire fighting simulation by XVR - 19 juli 2019
- Is infrarood verwarming geschikt als hoofdverwarming voor een woning? - 7 juni 2019